WHEREAS, the National Historical Commission of the Philippines Bids and Awards Committee (NHCP-BAC) invited bidders for the following projects with bidding procedures scheduled on 30-31 March 2020:
30 March 2020:
- Opening of Technical and Financial Proposals for the project Restoration of Various Monuments in Cebu Province
- Opening of Bids for the Restoration of Santa Maria Church (Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion), Santa Maria, Ilocos Sur
- Pre-bid Conference for the project Conservation and Site Development of Old Barcelona Presidencia Ruins
- Pre-bid Conference for the Restoration and Rehabilitation of Iloilo Customs Building (Phase 1)
- Shortlisting of Bidders for the project Marking of the 34 Philippine Sites along the Route of the First Circumnavigation of the World
31 March 2020:
- Opening of Technical and Financial Components for the project Design and Build of Nicholas Loney Monument in Muelle Loney, Iloilo City, Iloilo (2nd Posting)
WHEREAS, the national government, as a countermeasure against the continuous spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Philippine is currently enforcing the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the whole country until 14 April 2020 which forbids gatherings and travel except for the purchase of basic necessities;
WHEREAS, the said quarantine shall affect the attendance of bidders and the NHCP-BAC to the above-mentioned bidding procedures;
NOW THEREFORE, upon unanimous decision and approval of the NHCP-BAC during its 25 March 2020, on line deliberation, be it
RESOLVED, AS IT IS HEREBY RESOLVED, that the above-mentioned bidding procedures scheduled on 30-31 March 2020 be put on hold until further notice. Bid bulletins will be posted for the new schedules as soon as possible.
Approved this 25 March 2020:
Download document here.