|| Price: Softbound – Php 200.00 ||
Pigafetta’s Philippine Picnic: Culinary Encounters During the First Circumnavigation, 1519-1522 by food historian Felice Prudente Sta. Maria narrates Ferdinand Magellan and his crew’s voyage in search of the Spice Islands, and the various foods they discovered and ate in the course of the expedition. This book also explains the rich history of pre-colonial food in the Philippines as described by Antonio Pigafetta in his diary.
1. Send orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted about the total of your purchase.
2. Deposit your payment to the following LANDBANK Account:
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
3. Take a photo of the deposit slip or screenshot the online bank transfer and send to the same email thread as your order.
4. The books can be sent through the following means:
a. LBC Cash on Delivery service
b. Booking of third-party courier service such as Grab, Lalamove, or Angkas; shipping fee to be paid by the buyer
Use the location pin NHCP Building, Kalaw St.
5. Pick up of paid books at NHCP will be from guard outside the office building and according to a pre-scheduled time.
For more information, contact us via email (email@example.com) or landline (02 5335-1202 local 143).