|| Price: Softbound – Php 90.00 ||
This book edited by Dr. Karl-Heinz Wionzek, contains four historical accounts by Imperial German Navy Officers: German involvement in Manila Bay by 1898 by Admiral Otto Von Diederichs; the activities of SMS Irene in Philippine waters from 1896 to 1899 by its navigating officer Capt. Lt. Friedrich Pohl; two short reports by Lt. Commander Gottlieb Becker to Rear Admiral Alfred Tirpits; and politico-military essay reflecting the German view of the Spanish-American War by Rear Admiral Max Pluddemann.
1. Send orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted about the total of your purchase.
2. Deposit your payment to the following LANDBANK Account:
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
3. Take a photo of the deposit slip or screenshot the online bank transfer and send to the same email thread as your order.
4. The books can be sent through the following means:
a. LBC Cash on Delivery service
b. Booking of third-party courier service such as Grab, Lalamove, or Angkas; shipping fee to be paid by the buyer
Use the location pin NHCP Building, Kalaw St.
5. Pick up of paid books at NHCP will be from guard outside the office building and according to a pre-scheduled time.
For more information, contact us via email (email@example.com) or landline (02 5335-1202 local 143).