|| Price: Softbound – Php 850.00 || Hardbound – Php 1250 ||
As part of the NHCP’s mandate of preserving and conserving historical structures, the Barcelona Church in Barcelona, Sorsogon was restored by the NHCP in 2020. Through this Coffee Table Book, Barcelona Church Restored to the Splendor of its Storied Past, you will have a glimpse of Barcelona Church’s history and how it has stood the test of time.
1. Send orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted about the total of your purchase.
2. Deposit your payment to the following LANDBANK Account:
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
3. Take a photo of the deposit slip or screenshot the online bank transfer and send to the same email thread as your order.
4. The books can be sent through the following means:
a. LBC Cash on Delivery service
b. Booking of third-party courier service such as Grab, Lalamove, or Angkas; shipping fee to be paid by the buyer
Use the location pin NHCP Building, Kalaw St.
5. Pick up of paid books at NHCP will be from guard outside the office building and according to a pre-scheduled time.
For more information, contact us via email (email@example.com) or landline (02 5335-1202 local 143).