Invitation to Bid for
Restoration of Sibonga Convent (Nuestra Señora Del Pilar De Zaragoza Parish) in Sibonga, Cebu
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP), through the Government Appropriation Act 2016 (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Php 13,217,157.72 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for:
Restoration of Sibonga Convent (Nuestra Señora Del Pilar De Zaragoza Parish)
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The NHCP now invites bids for Restoration of Sibonga Convent (Nuestra Señora Del Pilar De Zaragoza Parish). Completion of the Works is 180 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from NHCP and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below and upon the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB in the amount of Php 25,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The NHCP will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 20 April 2017, 9:30 A.M. at 2nd floor Meeting Room, NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila, which shall be open to prospective bidders
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 4 May 2017 before 9:00 A.M. at Records Section, 2nd Floor, NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids opening shall be on 9:00 a.m. of 4 May 2017 at 2nd floor Meeting Room, NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The NHCP reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Diana Galang
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila
Telephone no. 254-7482 local 122
Fax No.: 536-3181
CARMINDA R. AREVALO
DOWNLOAD BID DOCUMENTS HERE!