1. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the 2022 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos only (₱ 9,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Restoration of Punta Diamante (including the Belfry) in Bulusan, Sorsogon. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for Detailed Engineering/Architectural Studies, Conceptualization & Execution of a Master Development Plan and Rehabilitation Works at Punta Diamante Fortress and Belfry in Brgy. Looban (Pob.), Bulusan, Sorsogon. Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before 17 February 2022 (Thursday), 10:30 AM at the Records Section, G/F NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 9 AM to 3 PM.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 18 February 2022 (Friday) from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos only (₱ 10,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
5. The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of at least two prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
• Applicable Experience of Consulting Firm (40%)
• Qualification of Principal and Key Staff (40%)
• Current Workload Relative to Capacity (20%)
6. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
7. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) procedure. The Procuring Entity shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
8. The contract shall be completed within two hundred and ten (210) calendar days or approximately seven (7) months, whichever comes first.
9. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
G/F NHCP Building, T. M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
Telephone No.: (+63) 2-5335-1200
Facsimile. No. (+6) 32-8536-3181
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.