- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the 2022 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of One Million Nine Hundred Thousand Pesos (₱ 1,900,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Design, Development and Maintenance of the Corporate Website and Online Digital Library and Collections Portal of the National Historical Commission of the Philippines. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the:
- Design and development of the official website of a national government agency aligned with the National Government Portal (NGP or GOV.PH).
- Design and development of an online library/resource catalog system
Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before 08 July 2022 (Friday) at 2F NHCP Central Office, Teodoro M. Kalaw Ave. Ermita, Manila. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below between 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 11 July 2022 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos only (₱ 5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of all prospective bidders who will meet the minimum qualifying score of eighty percent (80%). The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
- Applicable Experience of Consulting Firm (40%)
- Qualification of Key Personnel (45%)
- Current Workload relative to capacity (15%)
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) The Procuring Entity shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The contract shall be completed within one hundred and fifty (150) calendar days (approximately five months).
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
2F NHCP Bldg. T. M. Kalaw Ave. Ermita, Manila
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.