The National Historical Commission of the Philippines announces the temporary closure of its history museums in the provinces of Cavite, Laguna, and Bulacan in line with Resolution No. 104 of the Inter-agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF). The closure will take effect from 23 March until 5 April 2021. The museums that will be closed are:
- Museo ni Emilio Aguinaldo, Kawit
- Museo ni Baldomero Aguinaldo, Binakayan, Kawit
- Museo ng Pinaglitisan ni Andres Bonifacio, Maragondon
- Museo ni Jose Rizal Calamba, Calamba City
- Museo ng Libingan sa Ilalim ng Lupa ng Nagcarlan, Nagcarlan
- Museo ng Republika ng 1899, Malolos City
- Museo ng Kasaysayang Pampulitika ng Pilipinas, Malolos City
- Museo ni Marcelo H. Del Pilar, San Nicolas, Bulakan
- Museo ni Mariano Ponce, Baliuag
Other NHCP history museums in Pampanga, Zambales, Badoc, Naga, Iloilo City, Bohol, and Dapitan are still accommodating visitors for booked tours. Guided tours remain suspended, while walk-in visitors will not be entertained. We highly encourage our guests to strictly observe health protocols such as wearing face masks, face shields, and using alcohol-based sanitizers for disinfection.
We hope to welcome our visitors once restrictions are lifted.