BULLETIN OF VACANT POSITIONS
INSTRUCTIONS/REMARKS TO APPLICANTS:
- This Office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants to apply.
- Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Please attach the following documents to the Application Letter. All copies must be clear and in PDF format.
- CS Form No. 212 Personal Data Sheet (PDS);
>>Download CS Form No. 212 Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- CS Form No. 212 Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to PDS);
>>Download CS Form No. 212 Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to PDS)
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Authenticated Copy of Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility / Board Rating and Certificate or License; and
- Transcript of Records and Diploma.
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include the keyword “APPLICATION” to your e-mail subject and indicate the ITEM NUMBER, POSITION, and the PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT where the vacant position is located.
- Only shortlisted applicants who meet the minimum qualification standards will be notified to proceed with the recruitment process.
- Only applications with COMPLETE requirements will be processed.
Please address your Application Letter to:
RESTITUTO L. AGUILAR
Executive Director III
Office of the Executive Director
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
NHCP Bldg., T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
Attention: RACY C. AGUINALDO
Administrative Officer V (HRMO III)
NOTE: “The NHCP adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its recruitment, selection, and placement.”
NHCP PRIVACY NOTICE: “All personal information contained in any document received or transmitted herein shall be used solely for documentation and processing purposes within the NHCP and shall not be shared with any outside parties, unless with your written consent. Personal information shall be retained and stored by the NHCP within a time period in accordance with the National Archives of the Philippines’ General Disposition Schedule.”
27 March 2018 – Contractual Clerk
21 March 2018 – Contractual Clerk