BULLETIN OF VACANT POSITIONS
INSTRUCTIONS/REMARKS TO APPLICANTS:
- This Office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants to apply.
- Applicants should signify interest in writing. Please attach the following documents to the application letter and send them to email@example.com. All copies must be clear and in PDF format.
- Only applications with complete documents will be processed.
- Only shortlisted applicants who meet the minimum qualification standards will be notified to proceed to the personnel selection interview and written/practical examination.
- Fully accomplished and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized colored picture (CSC Form 212, revised 2017) with Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (PDS with no signature and picture is not acceptable).
- Photocopy of authenticated Civil Service Eligibility/Certificate of Board Exam (R.A. 1080)
- Photocopy of authenticated/certified true copy of transcript of records.
CARMINDA R. AREVALO
OIC Office of the Executive Director
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
NHCP Bldg., T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
27 March 2018 – Contractual Clerk
21 March 2018 – Contractual Clerk