- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the Trust Liability Account (Fund 184) intends to apply the sum of Php 2,415,200.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Acquisition of Philippine Heritage Furniture and Artifacts for the Bahay Prudencia Fule. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now invites bids for Acquisition of Philippine Heritage Furniture and Artifacts for the Bahay Prudencia Fule. Delivery of the Services is required within thirty (30) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 18 to December 9, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 5,000.00. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 26, 9:30 a.m. at NHCP Building 2F Meeting Room, T.M. Kalaw Street Ermita, Manila, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before December 9, 2019, 9:00 a.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on December 9, 2019, 9:00 a.m. at NHCP Building 2F Meeting Room, T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Diana A. Galang
BAC, Head Secretariat
National Historical Commssion of the Philippines
T.M. Kalaw Street Ermita, Manila
Telephone number: 5335-1214
Fax number: 8536-3181
Email address: email@example.com
ALVIN R. ALCID
Download bidding documents here..