1. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP), through the General Appropriations Act 2022 (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Twenty-Nine Million, Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine Thousand, Nine Hundred Forty-Five pesos and 20/100 (₱ 29,999,945.20) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Rehabilitation and Maintenance of the National Historical Commission of the Philippines Main and Annex Buildings, including Re-wiring of Electrical System. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The NHCP now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within 270 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from NHCP and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 21 January to 14 February 2022 from the given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty-Five Thousand Pesos only (₱ 25,000.00.) It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay (via online payment or cashier) the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The NHCP will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 31 January 2021 (Monday), 9:30 AM at the 4th Floor Conference Room, NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila and through online videoconferencing via Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
(*To request the URL, Room ID and Password of the virtual meeting room, kindly send an e-mail to bacnhcp2020@ gmail.com. Details will be sent via e-mail one day before the Pre-Bid Conference.)
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address as indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission as indicated below, or (iii) both on or before 14 February 2022 (Monday) at 9:30 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on 14 February 2022 (Monday), 9:30 AM at the given address below and through videoconferencing/webcasting via Zoom. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The NHCP reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
BAC Secretariat, National Historical Commission of the Philippines
T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila
Mobile No. 0947-993-7350
Email address: email@example.com
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
https://nhcp.gov.ph/ > NHCP > Procurement > Bid Opportunities
For online bid submission:
https://nhcp.gov.ph/ > NHCP > Procurement > Bidding Documents Online Submission
Google Form Instructions: https://forms.gle/zQPQ99tDE7KViADQ7
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.