1. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the 2021 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of One Million, Three Hundred Sixty-Six Thousand, Two Hundred Pesos (PHP 1,366,200.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the project Provision of Termite, Wood Borer & Pest Control Treatment for Twenty-Seven (27) NHCP Museums. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within ninety (90) days and every ninety (90) days or three (3) months thereafter, for a period of one (1) year. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
a. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 21 April 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (PHP 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person and via e-mail.
6. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 30 April 2021 (Friday), 9:30 AM at the NHCP Central Office, T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila, and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Zoom, access details of which (i.e. URL, Meeting ID and Password) shall be provided via e-mail to interested bidders one (1) day before. All interested bidders are enjoined to attend and participate.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 14 May 2021 (Friday), 9:30 AM at the given address below and/or via Zoom, access details of which (i.e. URL, Meeting ID and Password) shall be provided via e-mail to interested bidders one (1) day before. All interested bidders are enjoined to attend and participate. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Reinere Policarpio and/or Miss Carolle Adrianne Manalastas
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No: (02) 5335-1212
Facsimile No: (02) 8536-3181
12. You may visit the following website to download Bidding Documents:
16 April 2021
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.