- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the 2022 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Three Hundred Ninety-Two Thousand Nine Hundred Twenty-Four Pesos & 06/100 Only (₱392,924.06) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Proposed Tempered Glass Canopy Roofing of the Azotea of the Museo ng Republika ng 1899 in Malolos City, Bulacan. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within sixty (60) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 12 April 2022 from given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (₱ 1,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees via a photocopy of the receipt included in the submitted bid or via e-mail (email@example.com)
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 25 April 2022 (Monday), 9:30 AM at 4/F Conference Room, NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila, and/or through videoconferencing/webcasting via Zoom, (the link for which may be requested via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be sent one (1) day before schedule) which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address as indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission as indicated below on or before 6 May 2022 (Friday), 9:30 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening for the technical and financial proposals shall be on 6 May 2022 (Friday), at 9:30 AM and 10:30 am, respectively at the given address below and/or through Zoom (the Meeting ID and Passcode for which may be requested via e-mail at email@example.com and will be sent one (1) day before schedule). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- All bidders are reminded that each and every page of the Bidding Documents submitted should be duly signed by the bidder’s authorized representative/s and that all legally executable documents (e.g., Omnibus Sworn Statement) are duly notarized. Submitted bids which have unsigned pages and/or unnotarized legal documents shall be considered non-responsive.
- All bidders are advised to adopt the new, revised format of the Omnibus Sworn Statement issued pursuant to GPPB Circular No 4-2020 as adopted by GPPB Resolution No. 16-2020. The revised format of the OSS consists of 10 articles/paragraphs (with two new additional provisions since the previous 2016 edition), a template of which may be downloaded from the GPPB website thru this link https://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables.php.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
G/F NHCP Building, T. M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
Telephone No.: (+63) 2-5335-1200
Facsimile. No. (+6) 32-8536-3181
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
For online bid submission:
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.
Download bidding documents here.