1. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the 2022 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand pesos only (₱ 1,800,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Printing of 1000 copies of the 2021 National Quincentennial Committee (NQC) Coffee Table Book. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required by 60 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 13 April 2022 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand pesos only (₱ 5,000.00) The Procuring
Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees either in person or via e-mail (email@example.com).
6. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 21 April 2022 (Thursday), 10:00 AM at Conference Room, 4/F NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Zoom, details of which shall be made available upon request (via sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org) by interest prospective bidders
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission as indicated below, or (iii) both on or before 04 May 2022 (Wednesday) at 9:30 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 04 May 2022 (Wednesday), 9:30 AM at the given address below and/or via Zoom, access details (URL, Meeting ID and Passcode) of which shall be sent to bidders via e-mail the day before. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
2/F NHCP Central Office, T. M. Kalaw Ave. Ermita, Manila
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
For online bid submission:
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.