1. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the 2022 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of One Million, One Thousand, Three Hundred Fifty-Five Pesos and 49/100 (₱1,001,355.49) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Museum Maintenance and Restoration of the Museo ni Ramon Magsaysay (MRM). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within one hundred and twenty (120) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 22 February 2022 from given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (₱ 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees via a photocopy of the receipt included in the submitted bid or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 2 March, 1:30 PM at 4/F Conference Room, NHCP Building, T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila, and/or through videoconferencing/webcasting via Zoom, (the link for which may be requested via e-mail at email@example.com and will be sent one (1) day before schedule) which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address as indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission as indicated below on or before 14 March 2022, 9:30 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on 14 March 2022, 1:30 PM at the given address below and/or through Zoom (the Meeting ID and Passcode for which may be requested via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be sent one (1) day before schedule). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
G/F NHCP Building, T. M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
Telephone No.: (+63) 2-5335-1200
Facsimile. No. (+6) 32-8536-3181
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
For online bid submission:
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.