- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines, through the 2022 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Nine Million, One Hundred Sixty-Eight Thousand Eight Pesos and 61/100 (₱ 9,168,080.61) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Restoration of the Punta Diamante (including the belfry), Bulusan, Sorsogon. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within One Hundred and Eighty (180) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 12 September 2022 from given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos only (₱ 10,000.00) The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees either in person, via e-mail or by attachment/inclusion of a photocopy of the Official Receipt in the submitted bid documents.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 21 September 2022 (Wednesday), 10:00 AM at 2/F NHCP Central Office, Kalaw Ave. Ermita, Manila, and/or through videoconferencing/webcasting via Microsoft Teams, the link for which is to be provided upon request which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission on or before 4 October 2022 (Wednesday) at 9:30 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on 4 October 2022 (Wednesday) at 9:30 AM at the given address below and/or through Microsoft Teams. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
G/F NHCP Building, T. M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
Telephone No.: (+63)2-5335-1200
Facsimile. No. (+63)2-8536-3181
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.