- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP), through the General Appropriations Act 2021 (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Php 2,100,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for: Design, Development, Installation, Configuration, Deployment and Implementation of the NHCP Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS)
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The NHCP now invites bids for Design, Development, Installation, Configuration, Deployment and Implementation of the NHCP Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS). Delivery of Services required is within 90 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and also to citizens or organizations of a country the laws and regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from NHCP and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from 8-29 March 2021 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 5,000.00. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 16 March 2021, 9:30 a.m. at NHCP Building 2F Meeting Room, T.M. Kalaw Street Ermita, Manila, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 29 March 2021, 9:00 a.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.Bid opening shall be on 29 March 2021, 9:00 a.m. at the NHCP Boardroom, 2F NHCP Bldg., T.M. Kalaw Avenue, Ermita, Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The National Historical Commission of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Reinere Policarpio
National Historical Commission of the Philippines
T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila
Telephone no. 5335-1212 loc. 144
Fax No.: 8536-3181
Email address: email@example.com
ROSARIO V. SAPITAN
Download bidding documents here.